You are here
DLF Galleria Jalandhar
Jalandhar is situated in the heart of Doaba region. This former capital of Punjab is the biggest market for agricultural products and is also known for its sports goods, leather and textile industries. Located on the Nakodar Chowk, Galleria would be an exquisitely designed shopping mall with innovative patterns for effective showcasing of products. It would represent an effective blend of retail outlets, commercial office space, food court, wide range of restaurants and cafes to suit every palate along with well provided and efficiently managed facilities for parking.
Total Built-Up Area is 14864 sq mts approx with 3 floors of retail and 3 floors of offices.
- Located on the road leading from Jyoti Chowk to Nakodar Chowk, opposite Lal Ratna Cinema.
- Area - 14864 sq mts approx
- Accessibility (Approximate)
- 375 Kms from Delhi
- 65 Kms from Ludhiana.
- 87 Kms from Amritsar
- 143 Kms from Chandigarh
- 239 Kms from Shimla
- Connectivity (Approximate)
- Mahavir Nagar connects the complex with all upscale residential and commercial hub of the city
- City's railway station - 4kms from the site.
- Posh residential colonies - 3kms from the site.
- Commercial Business Centre - 3kms from the site
- Gymkhana Club - 2kms from the site.
- Bus terminus - 3 kms from the site.
- Components - Retail Arcade, Cafes, Gourmet Outlets, Commercial Office Space.
- Immediate Catchments - Model Town, Lajpat Nagar, Udham Singh Nagar, Jawahar Nagar, Adarsh Nagar, Vijay Nagar, Green Park, Defence Colony, Urban Estate Phase I & II and shopping hub around Jyoti Chowk and Nakodar Chowk.
- Surrounding Catchments - Cities situated on the periphery, like Phagwara, Hoshiarpur, Nakodar and Kapurthala
- No.of Floors - Retail - 3 floors, Commercial - 3 floors
- Parking - Double basement parking